Marketing Executive 1 position
Select Service Partner Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247215
To assist Marketing Manager in Providing effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing administrative functions. Providing data analysis and all supporting to the management team.
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and implementing marketing activities according to master plan of marketing
- Responsible for contacting Airlines for expanding the volume of Delay voucher coupon and Airline lounge.
- Coordinate with creative agency in terms of briefing, design and artwork of advertisement and collateral materials
- Coordinate with production suppliers to finish all marketing materials and deliver to all stores
- Coordinate with media agency and execute detail for any communication activity program
- Assist Marketing Manager in developing marketing communication and promotional activities and prepare marketing materials to ensure the effective implementation.
- Summarize weekly sales and promotion report for weekly meeting
- Prepare monthly report , budgets , forecast and other operations presentation relating to planning and monitoring of the company’s business.
- Help develop on new product development and product launch.
- Summarize and control marketing expense under monthly and annual budget
- Coordinate with marketing partner for any co-promotion program
- Coordinate with Operations Team for any local store marketing program
- Update weekly and monthly competitors’ activities to Marketing Manager and management team.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with media agency , suppliers , airline and airport representative
- Perform other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager and management Team.
- At least Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Food industries or FMCG is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English Language with strong presentation skill.
- Excellence skills in analytical and computer literacy
- Core Competency
- Customer Focus with Innovation.
- Passion for Excellence and drive for Results.
- Leadership Competency
- Motivation & inspiring to others.
- Business Savvy and Empowerment.
- Functional Competency
- Building Brand Integrity.
- Customer Understanding & Marketing Medium
- Marketing Mix (Communication)
We offer attractive remuneration packages with career growth, Learning and Development for successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send full English CV , with a recent photograph, stating expected salaries, to the e-mail address below :
Select Service Partner Thailand
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Concourse A, Room No. A4-089B, C, D. 4th Floor
999 Moo1, Nongprue, Bangphli, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel : 090 198 9453.
For more information please visit our official
website : www.foodtravelexperts.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Select Service Partner Ltd.
About Select Service Partner Ltd.
We are the Food Travel Experts
We are truly the Food Travel Experts, skilled in combining global reach with a distinctive local touch. Drawing on our years of global operational insight and experience we can consistently deliver high quality food and beverage services to travelling customers, in often demanding and challenging operational conditions
In SSP, our values of teamwork, quality and success are at the heart of our organisation and are interwoven through everything we do. With a network spanning over 32 countries, it is our ability to harness the power of great teamwork that enables us to manage often-complex operations and find new innovative ways of improving quality.
Join the Experts
Developing talented people is an essential part of being the Food Travel Experts. Our global reach and extensive portfolio of brands make SSP one of the most exciting companies in which you can build your career. We are always looking for talented people who share our values and our passion for delivering quality.
Due to the business expanding in Thailand , we are seeking for a Talented , motivated ,energetic and capable candidates to join our successful team in the position as below: