Shiseido, the world beloved leading cosmetic brand with true beauty to define the cultural identity in existence with a heritage, established in 1872 in Japan. With the combination of eastern aesthetics and sensibility with western science and business practices, Shiseido dedicated herself to create genuine, meaningful values and use them to bring our customers consistently on the leading edge of wellness and beauty.
We are now seeking high caliber candidate with passion to work as part of a dynamic team for quality and professionalism to share the same mission and engage in our mutual growth.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001238825
Employer Ref. update2015
- Develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategies, plans and budgets to meet our objectives.
- Direct all marketing activities and campaigns, new product and market launches, branding, advertising, POS materials and promotional events.
- Track and measure ROI of all marketing programs.
- Evaluate market potential, competition, and other marketing activities for each group of products to ensure the profitability and positioning in the market.
- Review business results against marketing plan and analyze market trends and recommend changes or areas of improvement to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Engage customers on social media platforms and lead all areas of content generation across all media platforms.
- Analyze and identify the business opportunities with ideas to retain existing customers and engage potential customers.
- Male or female age not more than 35 years old
- BA or MBA in Marketing , Economics or other related field
- Minimum 4 years strong experience in Marketing, preferably in cosmetics or consumer products industry with high passion in beauty or luxury products
- Have knowledge and experience in execution of marketing campaigns and follow trends in social media and initiate new marketing strategies
- Have creative ideas, with analytical, organizing skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the timeline
- Strong collaborative team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
The interested candidates with good command in English and Computer Knowledge please send your resume stating your qualification, experience and current/expected salary with a recent photo to:
Shiseido (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tel : 02-719-9515-24 ext 400 and 405
Website : www.shiseido.co.th