Burda Thailand Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224132
- To develop & deliver marketing campaign & activities and coordinate with other departments for the success of the task
- To coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders
- To execute online and offline marketing initiatives
- To integrate new medias with business strategy and brand awareness
- To manage marketing administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration
- 1-3 years working experiences as in Marketing field. Luxury or related industry would be preferable.
- Knowledge in Marketing Communication and Brand Management
- Highly accountable and commitment on the task & assignments
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Interest and passionate in people stories
- Good organization & communication skill including detail oriented
- Be able to work under pressure and fast learner
- Be able to create good presentation and good in time management
- Hard working and open for new things
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Burda Thailand Ltd.
About Burda Thailand Ltd.
Burda International creates luxury content for millions of readers in Asia and Europe, we operate in 18 markets, publish more than 300 magazines in the region and employ 2,400 talented, creative and passionate men and women. We belong to the Hubert Burda family, with more than 10,000 employees globally and is one of the largest media companies in Germany.
We’re looking for talented people to join our newly formed digital team at Burda International in Thailand. Technology innovation at the forefront of our goals, we are a small core team of engineers, obsessed with learning, creativity and fun. We work integrated with our cross-functional creative and content teams and producers.