Marketing Executive (ประจำสำนักงานใหญ่กทม.)
Cargill Siam Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215106
- Collect, Analysis, Synthesis marketing informationsAssociate Marketing report, Marketing Campaigns, Sales report in conformity for further analyse and applilcation
- Update customer information and movement including marketing price, competitor price and product positioning
- Assist marketing manager to provide data and with appropriate anyalytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the business
- Develop, collaborate, organize a key marketing events, meeting, seminar to meet an objective and requirement
- Organize Communicate and confirm the marketing material/news/tools to team or customer for both internally and externally
- 50% Collect, Consolidate, Initial analyse data and Monitoring for
- Marketing Price and trend
- Compettitor and our position in market
- Sales report
- 30% Commitment follow up, support and coordinate with team to monitor commitment requested for G2M and Marketing plan
- 10% Organize a major events meeting or any tradeshow for team
- 10% Organize and confirm the marketing material/news for both internally and externally
- Bachelor degree of Statistic, Marketing, Economic, Business Adminstration or any relate
- 0-3 Years experiences in Marketing, Statistic and Analyse (with some background of Animal Nutrition will be plus)
- Oraganize and compromise with other.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently under high pressure and time limitation
- Computer skill (M/S office-word, excel, powerpoint, Tableau, internet-searching)
- Problem solving & analytical skill
- Good communication skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/