Marketing Event Staff - Power Buy, Head Office - Silom
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001271294
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing required. At least 1 year for Event Organizer /Exhibition experience.
- Has experience in Retails business (Electronics products) will be advantageous.
- Flexible, creative and good personality and good attitude.
- Be able to meet tight deadlines, work well under pressure, use good judgment, and communicate clearly with team members.
- Good command in English and good in Computer skills.
- Coordinating details of events from conception to clean up.
- Visit venue to plan layout and decorations. (Onsite or event area)
- Assisting and negotiating for space contracts and reserving event space, including food and beverage and ensure the process completed.
- Following and controlling workflow for event set up (end-to-end).
- Coordinating between support team (Marketing, Merchandise, Operation team member etc.)
- Other assign by management.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".