Marketing Division Manager@Central Chidlom Tower
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254754
• Work effectively with internal departments to make sure that all works are well delivered.
• Assist in preparing the annual Marketing Plan, and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
• Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget.
• Analysis required on each promotion and fed back to business.
• Co-ordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums.
• Develop understand and communicate relevant retail
• Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relate filed, and if Master's degree will be an advantage
• 4 years in retail chain particularly in a media / advertising / marketing communication department or experience as a communications professional from Agency
• retailing industry is an advantage
• Ability to develop a network of external and internal contacts at all levels.
• Creative and able to use initiative with strong passion in fashion
• Very good communication skills with excellent command of English
• Positive attitude , imaginative, energetic, confident and good taste
• Good interpersonal skills, good team player and service oriented & Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Internet and E-mail
Central Silom Tower 2nd Floor
306 Silom Road, Suriyawongse,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Line ID: cdgrecruitment
Line@: CDGRecruitment Full Time, CDGRecruitment Part Time
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".