Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215403
Employer Ref. 506978
- Golden opportunity to take care regional
- Good working environment in multi-national culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest Startup Company is SEA. They have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence. With a high possibility to grow their business in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for an energetic and independent professional in marketing area based in Central Bangkok.
They provide a creative and exciting work environment where they help their staff to realize their goals.
We are looking for a business to business marketing professional who thrives on managing lead generation programs from conception through execution. Lead and grow a marketing team who create marketing activities and material focused on winning the hearts and minds of technology decision-makers.
- Create and execute highly-effective campaigns across all channels, successfully taking them from concept through execution and measurement
- Establish research procedures to understand and investigate market Trends
- Work closely with brand, segment, and product teams to translate strategic objectives into industry-specific go-to-market programs to generate brand awareness and increase revenue
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with key stakeholders for seamless integration of public relations, marketing communications, and marketing sales tools
- Define content strategy to support content marketing goals
- Develop and execute public relations strategies that support core marketing communication strategies and initiatives for the company and its key products
- Develop and implement social media strategies and programs that support organizational objectives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- You must be a degree holder with at least 5 years' experience in brand/product marketing in B2B business
- You must possess good track record in product launch and life cycle management experience. Experience creating and executing strategic marketing plans for established brands and new products. Strong experience in data analysis; Custom Research and Marketing experience desirable. You must possess excellent English and Thai skills
- Welcome for Thai Nationality ONLY
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.