Adecco Consulting Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247647
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Plan, develop and implement advertising, marketing activities and promotion programs to reach marketing objectives
- Analyst competitors and marketing trends
- Ensure articulation of desired Brand image and position, assuring consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all the company’s publications
- Master Degree or higher in Marketing or MBA
- Direct background in Marketing from Real Estate/ Property Development/ Property Agent with at least 15 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills with Strategic Plan
- Good attitude towards work and team management skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Consulting Ltd.
About Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.