Marketing & Design Coordinator
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215605
Location Bangkok, Thailand
What is Masii?
Masii offers to our users the best financial products comparison platform. We are a one-stop-shop for retail financial service products such as credit cards, personal loans, travel insurance, car insurance and hotel memberships. The design of our website is user friendly. There is no charges and no need to register or sign-in to use our services. We help you find the best deal in less than 30 seconds.
Do you have a curious mind with a goal-oriented attitude? Do you have an ability to tackle multiple tasks quickly and finding out new and better ways to get work done? Does the idea of working in a start-up, small and functional team make you excited? If so, Masii may be looking for a candidate like you.
- Work with Masii’s Marketing team to assist in the development and execution of online marketing, social media content creation, promotional plans to drive our brand image and awareness
- Act as an internal liaison to other internal departments such as Business Development, Developers, Customer Service and members of the senior team to relay key information and facilitate collaboration between groups
- Assist with managing multiple external partners on events and promotion.
- Help manage projects with internal departments & external partners: provide direction, quality control and coordinate the flow of work, campaigns and promotions.
- Help gather market intelligence to source and organize future marketing and media opportunities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent attention to detail, plus thorough and quick follow-up skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, start-up environment and to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently to manage day-to-day event activities
- Collaborative work style and ability to work well in small teams
- Well-honed writing skills, verbal communication and the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organisation
- BA/BS degree in business administration, communications
- Marketing internship or strong interest in marketing
- Excellent command of English & Thai
- Experience working in a cross-cultural workplace
- Eye for design and cross-cultural communication would be a plus
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.