Marketing - Customer Relations /เจ้าหน้าที่การตลาดฝ่ายลูกค้าสัมพันธ์
Central Pattana Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358886
- Coordinate with customer & tenant in terms of Marketing activities.
- Maintain and update Customer database system.
- Build up a good relation with both customer & tenant.
- Handle and manage for company seasonal premium products.
- Response for a relevant Marketing tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Marketing or related fields.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good personality and good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to travel to upcountry occasionally.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Pattana Public Company Limited
About Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (CPN)
Thailand’s No.1 shopping center and retail developer
Established on 17 June 1980 to develop global standards shopping centers and creating new experiences for the modern lifestyle. CPN is Thailand’s leader in retail development sector with the biggest share of retail market and with a net leasable area (NLA) of over 1.4 million sq.m. under the management of CPN and its subsidiaries. The company has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 1 March 1995 and being the first and only Thai company in the real estate sector that has been selected as an index component of 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices Emerging Markets (DJSI Emerging Markets) in September 2014.
The main business is the shopping centers, which generates over 79% of the total revenue. The company is currently managing 26 shopping malls in three different formats, which are Central World, Central Plaza and Central Festival.
Other CPN businesses include office buildings, residential buildings, hotels, water parks and recreational parks. At present, CPN runs seven office tower projects on the premises of CentralPlaza Lardprao, CentralPlaza Pinklao, CentralPlaza Bangna, CentralWorld, CentralPlaza Chaengwattana, and CentralPlaza Grand Rama9. Most of the tenants are leading businesses, both Thai and international.
Furthermore, CPN owns two hotels; Centara Hotel Udonthani, and the Hilton Pattaya Hotel above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, Southeast Asia’s largest beachfront shopping complex. Besides hospitality service, each hotel also provide seminar rooms and convention center facilities to serve the growth of the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) industry.