Marketing Coordinator and Customer Experience Officer
American Express (Thai) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196587
Our Marketing team members are constantly communicating with our customers to learn how to best tailor offers to meet their needs and improve their lives. As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll be a part of a global network that shapes our image, nurtures our partnerships and inspires our customers. This person’s overall goal is to support the Consumer Card team to drive customer engagement through execution of holistic marketing campaigns to achieve assigned business goals in Thailand.
In this role, you will:
- Help create and execute an end to end servicing strategy for consumer card products in Thailand.
- Help create and construct new products and services as well as develop and implement strategies and initiatives to improve existing products and services.
- Identify key drivers and development areas to create an action plan to meet and exceed customer scorecard targets that define best in class service.
- Support loyalty programs for high-valued customers as well as the planning and organization of customer-related marketing and loyalty events.
- Co-ordinate both locally and across a global organization to ensure a seamless servicing and fulfillment process within the local market.
- Support the production of customer communications as well as marketing and other promotional materials.
- Monitor and ensure our programs and services are in compliance with local regulations and company policies.
- Manage annual operating expenses and advertising and promotion budgets.
- Report, update, and share servicing performance with the Manager, Card Services, as well constituent departments and regional support centers.
Qualifications: Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
- 3-5+ years of work experience with proven record of performance achievement, self-motivation, service-minded and effective leadership.
- Strong knowledge of the card payment business with sound analytical skills to assess the perception and expectation of customers towards the Company’s services/benefits and products.
- First-class servicing and marketing mind, with effective budget management ability.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Thai
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
About American Express (Thai) Co., Ltd.
American Express is a global service company that provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. The company’s principal products and services are Charge and Credit Payment Card products and travel-related services offered to customers and business around the world.