ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256503
Employer Ref. update
- Lead the marketing brief to ensureproducts launch achievement including all marketing supports i.e. customer communication, consumer engagement activity, VM, etc.
- Be a project leader of special event to support product launches. Liaise with Department Stores to ask for space to conduct workshop and events.
- Lead NCC program with liaise with CRM manager.
- Support VM Operation with liaise with Store Design & VM Manager.
- Prepare and ensure all sales and marketing documents including creating shopping cart for brand expense with 0% mistake-proof.
- Prepare daily&monthly marketing and sales analyst reports
- Provide daily liaison between store and office
- Carries out special projects, as requested.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing , Business Administration or related fields
- 0-2 years experience in marketing, product management preferably in retail business
- New graduate with marketing internship experience are welcome to apply
- Self motivated, result oriented, dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill
- Positive attitude, energetic and able to work under pressure
- Good communication , negotiation , presentation
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer Literate
Interested Thai candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences , present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Talent Acquisition Executive, ELCA (Thailand) LTD.
990 Rama IV Road , 20th Floor , Silom , Bangrak 10500
Tel: 026246000 ext 6147
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
About ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization