Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220720
- Able to analyze business reports and formulate the marketing plan and implement the action plans.
- Manage various products in company’s portfolio.
- Responsible for developing and executing plans related to all areas of animal nutrition and nutrition services.
- Give feedback on market development and customer needs to steer innovate product development.
- Manage product evaluation and development.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the clients and industry consultants.
- Network, learn and keep up-to-date in industry technical, market information and research positions.
- Responsible for marketing plan and coordination for projects, events, & marketing materials.
- Manage projects related to the development of marketing materials to support company and channel-specific initiatives and campaigns.
- Assisting with the development of strategies to engage current customers and to attract potential ones.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with business partners, customers & suppliers.
- Continually work to develop and maintain industry knowledge.
- Other ad-hoc technical and marketing duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaboration
- Ability to operate independently and good time management skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.