MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER – MACHINERY – BANGKOK/Up to 60k plus allowance – depending on experience
Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218960
Employer Ref. Woranun
Our client is a machinery service provider and trader. Due to business expansion, they’re now looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their company.
Duties will include –
- Initiate plan and budgetary the annual marketing communications activities
- Organise trade events in Thailand (i.e. PPI, Propack).
- Liaison to Trade Associations (i.e. Thai Print Association).
- Liaison to headquarter for Marketing Communication matters (i.e. corporate presentations).
- Liaison to all principals / manufacturer on Macrom matters.
- Plan and design advertisements in local trade journals.
- Maintain company’s webpage (weekly update) and lead social media activities (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Organize annual company getaway and other company activities, together with other employees.
- Initiate, suggest and execute new company marketing tools (i.e. company shirt, note pad).
- Sparring partner to sales department for all their Marcom plans and needs.
- Market research as needed.
To apply for this role, applicants must meet the following criteria –
- Thai national, 28-40 years old (female preferred)
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field
- A few years of proven experience in marketing communications, in particular:
- Participation at trade exhibitions
- Ad planning
- Website management
- Social Media
- Liaison with trade associations
- Initiative, independent, resourceful, and‘hands on’ mentality
- Very good in English communication
Inquiries can be made directly to Woranan at Tricor Thailand on 02-343-1200 EXT 369 or please apply via this page.
*****Please note candidates not meeting all the criteria will not be considered*****
179/60-63 Bangkok City Tower
13th Floor South Sathorn Road
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Fax: (662) 286 2020
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
About Tricor Executive Recruitment Ltd.
Tricor Thailand Ltd., a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a leading provider of business support functions and services. The Tricor Group is staffed by business professionals with previous experience at reputable external auditing firms such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and Deloitte. The Group operates in 15 countries and plans to expand further in 2013. Tricor provides financial Accounting & Payroll outsourcing, Corporate Advisory, Corporate Secretarial functions, Financial Planning services, Tax Advisory & Consultancy, Executive Recruitment & Human Resources services, and Labuan Offshore & Trust services.
Tricor Executive Recruitment., the former search and selection practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers, has over the past 25 years built an unrivalled reputation based on providing the highest quality search and selection services supported by in-depth specialist resources and expertise. We are a leading search and selection specialist practice assisting organizations in the appointment of high calibre candidates to fill senior management level positions. Our team has extensive experience in successfully completing search engagements across a wide spectrum of management disciplines and in a diverse category of business sectors. Our success and prominent market profile has been achieved through strong client loyalty and a dedication to providing the high quality in services.
More Jobs from this employer
CHIEF IT OFFICER (CIO) – FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL BKK – 400K PER MONTH PLUS ALLOWANCES/BENEFITS AND BONUSES – THAI NATIONALS ONLY