Marketing Communication Supervisor (Digital Marketing)
Siam Makro Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252986
Employer Ref. update2014
- Initiate and develop integrated marketing communication concept to impact customers and sales traffics to achieve campaign target.
- Manage the executions of all communication plans to support the campaigns & projects.
- Build a strong relationship with both internal and external related parties
- Organize the details of all executions for each projects (e.g. timeline, budgets)
- Manage expense within given budget.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Communication Arts/Marketing
- 3- 5 years experience in Marketing communication / project management/ Advertising Agency / Retail business.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Self-driven, multi-tasks, well-organized, detail and result oriented, prompt response and adaptable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal.
- Willing to work under pressure and tough situation and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of MS office program such as PowerPoint, word, Excel.
- Good skill of English for business communication.
- Think creatively
Interested candidate, please send resume in Word Format with academic records and recent photo to:
Human Resources Division,
SIAM MAKRO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
1468 Phatthanakan Road, Khwaeng Suan Luang, Khet Suang Luang, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02-067-8999 Fax: 02-067-9888
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Makro Public Company Limited
About Siam Makro Public Company Limited
Makro is a cash and carry wholesaler that sells high volumes of food and non-food products to professional customers. Our mission is to distribute products with excellence in price, quality and variety to professional customers, offering them competitive advantages and opportunities for growth.
“Be ready to stand out from the crowd, let’s join our journey…Become part of Makro Family the first and only wholesale center in Thailand”.