Marketing Communication Officer (ATL)
Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001293142
- Plan, Submit, Estimate and Control the budget under responsible
- Plan and prepare the promotion and sales campaign materials, event, shop renovation, shop design and other related activities to support sales team and dealers.
- Coordinate activities of departments both internal and external to get the result as company goal and direction.
- Prepare and negotiate the production and contract with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor and analyze the sales activities results to determine cost effective and recommend the improvement for the next job
- Submit report to all concerned regularly as per guideline by Department Heads and Sales Head.
- Be able to perform administrative activities for day to day work, filing and paper works.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Male or Female, age 25-30 year’s old, Thai nationality
- At least 2-3 years’ work experiences in Advertising, Promotion, Marketing or related field
- Effective communication in terms of listening, speaking, writing with both internal and external
- Establish and maintaining interpersonal relationship.
- Be able to communication in English both speaking and writing.
- Thinking Creatively, Service orientation, Time management, flexible
- Negotiation skill when dealing with vendor, suppliers and other related person.
- Can work under pressure and timeline Problem solving skill that can identify the problem and seeking for information and support to solve the problem.
For interested person, please email English resume only send to the recruitment center ( until this position will be fulfilled) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
About Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
Dreams… Explore your dreams …with curiosity Emotions… Share your joy and experience…with everyone Innovations…Inspire and excite with imagination Join with us and feel the pride. Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are looking for highly qualified personnel, who can share the Sony spirit: quest for something new and something different. This is an opportunity to become an important part of this dynamic, internationally renowned company.