Marketing Communication Manager @Central Embassy
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219997
- Develop Connection Strategy and Connection Plan with Media, PR, Online and Sampling agencies.
- Contribute to development of all connection plans, Coordination (business planning support, knowledge sharing and presentation).
- Lead connection Plan Development and Supervision. .
- Handle Above the Line Below the line and collateral materials to support all campaign.
- Coordinate with the regional team in order to succeed global brand’s campaign as well as verify the feedback from regional countries on communication plan developed.
- Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Communication Arts, majoring in Marketing Communication or PR & Advertising is preferred
- 5 - 8 years in retail chain particularly in a media / advertising / marketing communication department or experience as a communications professional from Agency
- Experience in apparel/fashion retailing industry is an advantage
- Ability to develop a network of external and internal contacts at all levels.
- Creative and able to use initiative with strong passion in fashion
- Very good communication skills with excellent command of English
- Positive attitude , imaginative, energetic, confident and good taste
- Good interpersonal skills, good team player and service oriented & Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Internet and E-mail
- Hard working and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".