Marketing Communication Manager - 90 K + Bonus
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228737
Employer Ref. JO-1610-358199
Marketing Communication Manager - 90K
Client Info: Our client is leading Manufacturing
Salary: 70,000 baht - 90,000 baht
- Develop and execute marketing communication strategies
- Developing marketing tools (On line/Off line) to generate sales leads.
- Plan and execute marketing activities for all the channels
- Measure and report performance of marketing activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPI
- Do online marketing includes email marketing
- Manage Direct Marketing such as direct mail campaigns or and other experience such as event marketing will be an advantage.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality Only
- Well Experience in Marketing Communication
- In depth understanding 360 degree communication
- Experienced in B2B Marketing
- SQL skill would be adbvantage
- Experienced in Construction or Manufacturing
- Strong leadership, people management, excellent communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel between Bangkok and Rayong
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
us for a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8686 and ask to speak to Chonburi - Human Resources Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.