Marketing Communication Manager
CDG & G-ABLE
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215836
Own all ATL/BTL/Online marketing for G-Able, developing an integrated marketing strategy to communicate the value proposition of new products and features with go-to-market teams and deliver the effective marketing collateral that will attract and retain customers.
- Periodically tasks consist of marketing channels management, marketing asset and collaterals development, performance management, optimization reporting and analysis.
- Work directly with the product marketing and business unit to develop positioning, messaging, and strategy for landing our core value proposition.
- Integrate and communicate complicated technology topics in simple, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Standardize marketing communication by leveraging Brand and CI Kits and work with Art director/UX Designer to refine marketing collaterals.
- Transform and coach junior marketers to be digital ready.
- Also act as the liaison between the marketing, business unit and other departments within the organization.
- Guide content editor, designer in the team to craft quality marketing collaterals
Versatile marketing communication, able to execute via several marketing channels both online and offline by leveraging our CMS platform, collaboration software, software-as-a-service and/or enterprise productivity or social products is preferred.
- Able to comprehensively work and communicate in right jargon with visual team in execution level including creative, designer, web developer, event executive, media strategist, content editor and product owner.
- Being the first to know, insightful, passionate about how technologies can disrupt the world and love to tell others.
- Having sense of forecast, anticipate the emerging trends and be able to bring those trends on our content platform.
- Social network and Internet tools savvy (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Excel, Google Docs...etc).
- 4+ years experience working in content writing, social media, agency, communication, publisher and marketing related.
- Able to prioritize impactful works with speedy execution without compromising quality in details.
- Be creative yet data and result driven.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills. (Thai is mandatory, English is plus)
Experienced in large multi-national brand or high-profile series A tech startups.
- Passionate in IT, business and be tech savvy.
- Previous experience/internship at media, magazines or websites, or personal/professional blogging or fanpage experience.
- A positive, open-minded, curious, good EQ, playful disposition with a sense of humor, humble and no snobby.
- Basic quantitative skills, including Online marketing matrix, Facebook insights, Google Analytics, and experience with third party analytics vendors.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CDG & G-ABLE
About CDG & G-ABLE