Join one of the biggest networking healthcare business in Thailand
N Health - Healthcare Service Solutions.
National Healthcare Systems Company Limited (N Health) is a proud member of the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS)- a Bangkok-based multinational group of companies whose core businesses are in hospital and healthcare interests in the Asia Pacific region. N Health is ASEAN’s leading provider of laboratory services with over 1,700 employees across the ASEAN economies. It also offers a wide range of high quality ancillary healthcare services.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245355
- To develop market landscape and opportunity study including brand positioning monitoring
- To identify market gap and strategic positioning and develop strategic marketing planning
- To work with commercial team for creating demand for existing products and services through effective marketing campaigns, promotions and event plan
- To develop holistic communication activities & initiatives, and contribute to the successful implementation of those plans.
- To supervise the design and creation of marketing content supporting N Health brands
- To publish desired message and content while utilizing both internal and external media effectively and ensure core messaging is consistently conveyed across all platforms.
- To plan, execute and monitor budget
- To deliver regular and meaningful reporting on the success (ROI) of the marketing initiatives undertaken.
- Male / female, age 30-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing Communication, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing Communication
- Have direct experiences in healthcare industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Thai and English
- Good planning and communication skills
- Creative with good personality and self-motivation
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Flexibility determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Time management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Good computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Able to work overtime and on weekends when needed
- Willing to work onsite at other locations and able to travel out of Bangkok in some occasions