Marketing/Branding Executive (Building Materials)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219683
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Attend events and exhibitions for marketing boost
- Direct skills and experience in marketing communication for at least 3-4 years
- Able to stand alone and work alone in most situations (no teams and subordinates)
- Able to communicate in English excellently to contact the Regional Director overseas
- Highly mobile or flexible to go anywhere as assigned (both upcountry and overseas)
- Be creative and have nice easygoing personality to attract or impress prospects
- Should have your own car to travel or commute
Interested in the job?
Click "Apply Now" or ask Thidarat 082 356 6700 for direct email and further details
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.