Marketing Assistant (EVENT coordinator)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240243
Employer Ref. EQ32587
Marketing Assistant (EVENT Coordinator)
- Event and conference Management – Developing events in coordination with sales, locally and marketing regionally. Source for conference sue and manage all site operation matters such as arrangement of food & beverage for the event, signage placement, web-site updates, mailing, on-site logistic, delegate recruitment, managing event database, give away production, financial management and tracking, on-site coordination, and post event report.
- Media Relations – Developing and maintaining an effective media relations program and acting as the main contact point for creating and distributing local press releases, handling media inquiries, pitching for media interviews and editorial write-up
- Promotional Programs – Creation of local direct mail programs to enhance our branding and exposure to local markets including production of collateral, maintaining and building mailing databases, selecting the optimal approach for achieving objectives.
- To support the Asia Pacific Marketing & event team where necessary, coordinating with the regional marketing director and Conference Director and organization.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Good Communication in English, spoken, read and written. Computer skill is a need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point
- Experience in e-Commerce, online-offline marketing, direct marketing
CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS:
- A creative and self-motivated person who is able to work well under pressure, multi-tasks ability, work independently and convert ideas into actions and results.
- You must be confident in your abilities and thrive on a challenge. You must be comfortable putting forward ideas, even when they go against the grain, and confident when speaking in public and networking with people you have never met before.
- Possess at least 2 years in marketing communication field
- Female, age between 25 - 35 years old with Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Benzine_MNC Nonmanu Team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710