Marketing and Corporate Communication Director
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249425
- Responsible for managing marketing and corporate communication staffs and activities
- Participate in planning marketing and branding strategies with the senior management
- Analyze market trends to develop marketing campaigns that best suit both public and corporate business development activities and supervise in implementation of marketing campaigns
Corporate Marketing Activities
o Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company from the perspective of corporate clients
o Supervise in track record keeping and update the company credentials in all media platforms
o Engage other organizations within the community
Public Marketing Activities
o Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the brand awareness of the company from the perspective of public clients
o Collaborate with Public Business Development Department to develop strategic partnership activities for public courses and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities
o Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials in collaboration with Creative & Graphic Design Department and ensure consistency in brand messages.
- Evaluate existing business and collaborate with Business Development Department to convert evaluation results into further business development opportunities or marketing message
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and/or KPIs)
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Prepare and adhere to marketing related budgets
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualification & Requirement
- Age 30 - 40 years old with Thai nationality
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or higher in marketing, communication, business or other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing or corporate communication and 3 years at management level.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels and familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English
- Proficiency in MS Office