Marketing Activation Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246919
• With the Marketing Director, define marketing activation plan based on consumer demand, brand direction, and business requirements to raise Weber brand awareness in order to generate sales and build customers’ royalty.
• Build relationships with customers and potential partners to develop programs which deliver benefits to each party.
• Initiate, drive, monitor the implementation of brand strategies and evaluate progress/effectiveness and initiate improvement in collaboration with sales team (marketing activities & communication plan (events, customized advertising campaigns, public relations, surveys, marketing & selling tools, etc.)
• Leverage the company’ s soci al medi a pl atforms/ di gi tal marketi ng acti vi ti es to dri ve brand awareness. • Communicate, influence and collaborate with sales team, other related departments and customers in marketing strategies (brand positioning, consumer insights, innovation, etc.) to develop and improve strategies & tactics to meet targets for each customer channel or specific customer.
• Co-operate with modern trade, traditional trade and end users to ensure that all marketing communication tools (ATL and BTL) are done in an effective way for customer satisfaction.
• Develop and follow up all project deliverables (scope of program, budgets, timelines, and creative guidelines) and ensure they are completed within timeline and budget.
• Analyze and benchmark competition.
• Be company representative to build and strengthen relationships with customers and end-users by developing loyalty program. Track data through systems and processes to measure customer relationship program effectiveness.
• Get abreast with new marketing trends and benchmark with competitors.
• Lead & motivate Marketing Communication team and develop them in terms of skills and knowledge.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.