Marketing Activation Manager
Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238058
Job purpose (overall)
- Drive brand development and execution of annual marketing activation and communication plans through modern trade and retail channels by initiating and applying in-depth understanding of consumer insights to achieve company's business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or related field. MBA is preferred.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Marketing Campaigns Activation Management experience in construction environment
- Experience in marketing plan and tools development, execution and evaluation (digital platforms, and other marketing tools) + strong marketing promotional knowledge, trade, brand marketing
- With the Marketing Director, define marketing activation plan based on consumer demand, brand direction, and business requirements to raise company's brand awareness in order to generate sales and build customers’ royalty.
- Build relationships with customers and potential partners to develop programs which deliver benefits to each party.
- Initiate, drive, monitor the implementation of brand strategies and evaluate progress/effectiveness and initiate improvement in collaboration with sales team (marketing activities & communication plan (events, customized advertising campaigns, public relations, surveys, marketing & selling tools, etc.)
- Leverage the company’s social media platforms/ digital marketing activities to drive brand awareness.
- Communicate, influence and collaborate with sales team, other related departments and customers in marketing strategies (brand positioning, consumer insights, innovation, etc.) to develop and improve strategies & tactics to meet targets for each customer channel or specific customer.
- Co-operate with modern trade, traditional trade and end users to ensure that all marketing communication tools (ATL and BTL) are done in an effective way for customer satisfaction.
- Develop and follow up all project deliverables (scope of program, budgets, timelines, and creative guidelines) and ensure they are completed within timeline and budget.
- Analyze and benchmark competition.
- Be company representative to build and strengthen relationships with customers and end-users by developing loyalty program. Track data through systems and processes to measure customer relationship program effectiveness.
- Get abreast with new marketing trends and benchmark with competitors.
- Lead & motivate Marketing Communication team and develop them in terms of skills and knowledge
Interested candidate please send resume to mischelle(@)saitechsolution.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
About Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
|Saitech Group, a premier recruitment and IT outsourcing company in Thailand, has earned a reputation as a unique firm in a fast-paced marketplace. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services with results. Our staff are professionals who build long-term, trusted relationships and bring a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to client’s work. Presently, Saitech Group is considered as one of the top performers in Thailand, in its area of expertise.|
Saitech group includes.
1.) Saitech Info Services Co., Ltd. (Executive Placement and Recruitment Company)
2.) Saitech Solution Co., Ltd. (IT Outsourcing Businsess)
If you are looking for better opportunities either in Finance, Marketing, Telecom, IT, Retail or Logistics, start dropping us your resumes now at https://www.facebook.com/SaitechGroup/app_272394866107013. To receive our regular news and new job positions available in the markets, please click us LIKE in our Facebook page. At Saitech, let us be apart of your career success!!