Market Risk and Operational Risk Expertise
Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001293563
- Credit risk & Portfolio management - Implement credit risk related reporting, data analysis under Basel Pillar I, Pillar II and Pillar III.
- Market risk - Report monitoring the exposure of the foreign exchange and monitor Financial Institution Risk Management. (Credit Limit setting, distribution, monitoring and related reporting to BOC Hong Kong)
- Operational risk
- Input Operational Risk Management System data and Quarterly Operational Risk Management Report
- Monitor risk drivers and coordinate with business units to improve controllers.
- Monitor and control self assessment and key risk indicators.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Applied Statistics, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experience in risk management and finance institutions
- Data extraction, analysis and presentation techniques
- A good working knowledge of Basel II including all relevant BOT requirements
- Excellent communications in English or Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient skills with MS Office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
About Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
Over the past century, Bank of China played an important role in China’s financial history. It was established in 1912 pursuant to the approval of DR. Sun Yat-sen. In the following 37 years the Bank served as the central bank, international exchange bank and specialized foreign trade bank successively. In 1949, Bank of China became the state-designated specialized foreign exchange bank. In 2003, it was named by the State Council as one of the pilot banks for joint-stock reform of wholly state-owned commercial banks. On August 26, 2004, Bank of China Limited was formally incorporated in Beijing as a state-controlled joint stock commercial bank.
Bank of China is the most internationalized commercial bank in China. BOC London Branch, the first overseas branch of the Chinese banks, was established in 1929. Currently, it had over 10000 domestic operations and over 600 overseas operations. In 1994 and 1995, Bank of China became the note issuing bank in Hong Kong and Macao respectively. Bank of China, include BOC Hong Kong, BOC International, BOCG Insurance and other financial institutions, providing a comprehensive range of high-quality financial services to individual and corporate customers as well as financial institutions worldwide
The Bank prepared a new strategic development plan which was approved by the Board of Directors in March 2009. Strategic Positioning: To be a large multinational banking group based on a diversified and integrated cross-border business platform, with a core business of commercial banking. Strategic Goals: To be a leading international bank delivering growth and excellence.
Consequently, Bank of China in Bangkok is looking for passionate and energetic people with dedicating to continuous learning and goal achievement for coping with its rapid expansion and company's growth. Here is a new challenge and great opportunity for you to take.!!