MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243583
Employer Ref. 307DB
Location: Nana, Bangkok
Salary: 50,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading market research and consulting services company. Their business has been proven over 40 years and supported by major multinational companies, local businesses and governmental organizations in Thailand. They are currently looking for a person with a market research background and client relationship skills for the position of Market Research Manager.
- Maintaining existing clients and relationships
- Developing new business
- Coordinating with the management team to achieve the company’s goal.
- Proposing plan and managing team to follow the plan to achieve the company’s goal.
- Reporting to management and working as assigned by company or management
- Conducting market research both of consumer and media research
- Coordinating with various domestic and international research agencies
- Managing day-to-day projects on activation
- Reviewing the analyzed research data and providing analytical reports to clients
- Maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of market research projects and analyses
- Managing a team of staff to maximize their potential in both research and client services
- Managing resources to complete research project
- Thai nationality, age 35 – 48 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing / Economics / Business Administration / Philosophy/ Psychology/ Social Science
- Minimum 5 years of market research experience in a research agency or involving consumer products
- Have experience of both quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong in creative thinking, analytical, interpersonal, presentation skill, leadership skill and able to build strong client relationships
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with deadlines to be met
- Possess initiative and the ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Power Point (SPSS is a preferable)
- Good command of written and spoken English
Our client offers a benefits package including transportation allowance, group insurance, bonus and a 5 day working week.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
2034/127 Ital - Thai Tower, 29th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok, 10320
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Website : WWW.PRTRJAPANESE.COM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.