MARKET RESEARCH MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240019
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is one of the largest non-profit organizations in Asia, specializing in supporting foreign companies seeking to do business in Thailand and Thai companies who are looking to export or invest outside of Thailand. The objective of this organization is to strengthen ties between Thailand and other countries. This position is suitable for a candidate who is proactive and an independent thinker.
- Conducting market research work for foreign companies.
- Implementing strategies/business plans that support companies seeking to begin or expand their business activities in Thailand.
- Identifying business opportunities, producing reports and giving business advice to foreign companies
- Managing the Business Services Coordinator and overseeing data entry and other reporting requirements to meet quality and time targets
- Providing support to the Executive Director as needed.
- Thai national with excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum IELTS 6.5).
- Comprehensive business research skills and experience.
- Experience managing and developing staff.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and speak publicly.
- Ability to come up with creative new ideas.
- Experience using social media to broadcast marketing materials.
- Have an understanding of the business environment in Thailand and foreign countries.
PRTR Executive invites all qualified THAI applicants to submit their resume, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.