Market Intelligence Manager / Business Planning Manager (Automotive / Heavy Industry)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241470
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- Responsible for the development and implementation of market research plans and relationships to market research suppliers/partners
- Run queries on own data (Business Object) and performs analysis to support decision making process; Compiles and deliver business intelligence reports to end users on a regular basis
- Researches information for marketing team and other departments
- Leverages Google Analytics reporting tools to analyze and report on site visitor/customer activities and identify areas for improvement
- Measure search behavior, conversion rates, referrals, purchase patterns
- Provides integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to in-market action plans
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are designed with the consumer at the heart
- 5 years’ experience in market intelligence (Agricultural machinery, automotive industry especially )
- Good command of English
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
Working Hour: Mon-Fri
Location: Ladkrabang, Bangkok
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply,Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.