Market Development Analyst
Gaysorn Property Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237257
Need candidates with retail industry background only
- Deliver insightful competitive/industry updates to the organisation
- Use initiative and resourcefulness in undertaking market research, feasibility studies, and operational review as input to identify strategic
- Liaises with other functions to collate information and translate them into marketing insights
- Provides consulting and interpretation of market/ consumer data for the development of marketing strategic plan
- Reviews and analyze performance reports relative to the event marketing, leasing of property, service to tenants for the better performance and
productivity of such activities
- Assist in monitoring on-going operations regarding the launched project to provide inputs for further development and improvement
- Exploring new and business development opportunities to create customer value propositions to be ahead of the competitors.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Need candidates with retail industry background only
- Superior analytical skills with ability to communicate in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Very good at written and spoken English.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial, must initiate action and achieve results in a changing environment.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Interested persons, please submit your full resume, present & expected salary and recent photo to the address below
Human Resource Department
4 th floor Gaysorn Place 999 Ploenchit road, Lumpini,
Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
Telephone: 02-612-5900 ext 5831 Fax: 02-612-5991-2
Website : www.gaysorngroup.com
Website : www.gaysornproperty.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gaysorn Property Co.,Ltd.
About Gaysorn Property Co.,Ltd.
Gaysorn Group is a well-established group of companies engaging in asset management, real estate and property development. We are seeking energetic, motivated persons to join and support our growth in the following positions :