Market Access and Government Affair Senior Manager (Pharma)
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237664
Employer Ref. 1037120/001
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Market Access and Government Affair Senior Manager for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Market Access and Government Affairs Senior Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the market access and government affairs strategy to drive product penetration in the healthcare system.
- Develop and execute NLEM strategy and engagement plan through cross-functional team ensuring the products are listed successfully with optimal price
- Develop and execute market access and pricing as well as reimbursement strategies to ensure objectives and goals are achieved for the key market brands
- Lead the design pricing strategy and develop environment shaping program based on market situation
- Monitor healthcare environment mainly healthcare policy trends and issues from a macro perspective (national level) that could potentially impact the business; translate them into strategies and action plan to shape that policy development, mitigate risks and capture opportunities
- Lead development of stakeholder's mapping and engagement plan to shape external pricing and reimbursement as well as mitigate potential risk and impact to business
- Seek and identify commercial opportunities at a payer level for all medical benefit schemes and develop strategic plan to capture those opportunities; initiate the creative business model to address access
- Seek opportunities which includes but not limited to: Patient Access Programs
- Create value proposition communication material and dossiers to support access and pricing reimbursement approval process
To succeed in the Market Access and Government Affairs Senior Manager job, you will need to have knowledge in healthcare system and connection with government and KOLs.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Science or other related field
- At least five years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in market access, government affairs or experience in working with government agency
- Proven track record of success in achieving market access and government relation activities
- Good knowledge of Thai healthcare system including reimbursement process, healthcare environment, decision making process related to access, pricing and reimbursement
- Excellent professional relationship with government agency especially MOPH
This global pharmaceutical company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise with strong innovative product pipelines. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Access and Government Affairs Senior Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.