Marcom & Corporate Communication Manager - Gas Based Solution (120K - 170K Plus Bonus!!!)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238359
Marcom & Corporate Communication Manager
Location: BKK, Bangna
Company: World-leading gases and gas based solution engineering company
We are looking for Experiences in both Marcom & Corporate Communication who have strong background in creating brand awareness and internal communication to lead both external and internal communication for the world leading gasses and engineering industry as the position of “Marcom & Corporate Communication Manager”
- Marketing Communication
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns to strengthen brand presence and technological commercialization within the oilfield service industry.
- Governance and alignment of marketing processes, brand identity, guidelines and deployment of strategic marketing plans across the Asia Pacific region.
- Channel communication to the industry through best available platforms to maximize value for the organization.
- Working in conjunction with Regional External Communications Staff, and developing and implementing local media relations plans that inform external stakeholders: customers, communities, government agencies, prospective employees, investors and joint venture partners.
- Establishing and actively managing an integrated customer communications approach, depending on customer requirements, covering e.g. fairs & events, digital, printing and advertising, and involving internal and external (PR) communications wherever necessary.
- Create and oversee highly focused marketing communication plans for all geo markets together with all Marketing Managers/Coordinators and executes them to support and enhance
- Promote the company's capabilities across the region via tradeshows, client forums, product launches, and marketing collaterals.
- Key personnel in managing all media communications within the APAC region.
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts in development of strategic market entry plans for business units/countries
- Strategize commercialization plans of new technology entering the market within APAC region
- Corporate Communication
- Serving as a communications expert for the Thailand Leadership Team for internal changes and providing communication counsel and consultative support for the Thailand Leadership Team.
- Developing and implementing internal communications strategies and programmers; creating and delivering plans that drive employees’ understanding of company priorities and key initiatives through engagement and alignment with the company’s business strategy.
- Ensuring an appropriate mix of electronic and print channels so that all employees have line-of-sight to The Groups Vision, and understand how they contribute to delivering the company’s business goals.
- Overseeing the content compilation of all internal communications vehicles, including Intranet, e-mail announcements and newsletters.
- Developing an understanding of cross-functional subject matters and delivering news and information to the relevant areas of the business, in regular alignment with Regional Internal Communications.
- Degree in Mass Communication / Business or related fields.
- 10 years’ experience in marketing, brand management and corporate communications in B2B Industry.
- Very good English skills.
- Experience of both Internal & External Communication
- Familiar with digital marketing and social media.
- Experience of working within a multinational company with multiple stakeholders, and able to work in a collaborative and creative environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.