Manufacturing Engineer (CAD/CAM and CNC)
Senior Aerospace (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247213
Employer Ref. free
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or other related fields.
- Fair in spoken and written English is preferable.
- Able to read, interpret and understand engineering drawing, customer specification and requirement, and other specifications.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good attitude and always have safety mind.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Create CAD/CAM programs (CATIA 5-Axis's experience is a benefit)
- Create CMM programs for part production (Mitutoyo experience is a benefit).
- Able to set up CNC both Fanuc and Heidenhain controller.
- Able to read and understand customer drawing.
- Understand GD&T is perferable.
- Must provide sufficient instructions before production can begin.
- Revise operations and/or processes of production to meet customer requirement.
- Provide sustaining support of the production process by standardizing work, improving processes, tooling needed to improve quality and costs.
- Provide engineering supervision to processes to meet and comply technical and audit standards.
- Provide technical assistance to the production related issues (e.g. Manufacturing or inspection).
- Support Production in achieving the performance/productivity metrics.
- Be a part of production team to continuously develop new system/program to improve the production control systems.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
Welfare & Benefit:
- Working Day: Monday – Friday
- Working Time: 8:00 AM – 18:00 PM
- Travelling Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Diligence Allowance
- Group Medical Insurance
- Medical Allowance for family and dental
- Married Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Ordination Allowance
- Birth Allowance
- Provident Fund 5%, 10% and 15%
- Company Uniform
- Birthday Gift
- Company Trip
- Sport day and New Year party
We would like to recruit an employee who has qualifications as above, and invite applicants to submit their applications to;
Human Resource Department
Senior Aerospace Thailand Co.,Ltd.
789/115-116 Moo1, Pinthong IE. -1, Soi 6, T.Nhongkham, A. Sriracha, Chonburi, 20230
Tel : +66 38 296 914-5 ext 129 Fax: +66 38 296 916
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
More about Senior Aerospace, please visit www.seniorplc.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Senior Aerospace (Thailand) Limited
About Senior Aerospace (Thailand) Limited
บริษัท ซีเนียร์ แอโรสเปซ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
More Jobs from this employer