GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228823
- To understand the working principle of every machine.
- Issue and revise machine registration , PM standard, TPM standard to suit with the optimum requirement of a machine and comply to TS16949.
- Issue and control the TPM plan are efficiency perform .
- To co-operate with every concerned party to complete a task work smoothly perform.
- To make sure that every emergency breakdown are quick fit.
- To record all of necessary data for monitoring, analyzing and execution adjusting.
- To analyze and report all of performance and maintenance index.
- To report all of necessary data to the manager.
- To create any new good thing to improve work efficiency of maintenance section.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineer / Maintenance Engineer and relate field.
- Experience in industrial and manufacturing at least 5 years.
- Knowledge about machinery of automobile industrial.
- Knowledge about automotive machine control.
- PM, TPM knowledge.
- Capable to use computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft project etc.)
- Able to communicate in English.
- Very good for maintenance planning.
An excellent remuneration package and career opportunity will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your CV and application letter starting expected salary to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
GKN DRIVELINE (THAILAND) LTD. 64/9 MOO 4 EASTERN SEABORD INDUSTIAL ESTATE
TAMBON PLUAKDAENG, AMPHUR PLUAKDAENG RAYONG 21140
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
About GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.