Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227758
• Provides overall leadership
• Spearheads the development and implementation of growth strategies and processes for the business and drive the marketing, sales and promotion
• Leads the efforts of marketing, sales and customer service and works with these teams to develop business plans and strategies to attain sales and profit objectives
• Provides leadership to ensure that values and key guiding principles
• Represents its values within the region to customers, vendors, government and regulatory bodies, trade associations and other stakeholders
• Directs the business in accordance with policies, goals and short term and long terms objectives established and/or approved
• Ensures the highest possible safety and environmental standards are maintained.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Business Leader with experience at a similar level in a multi-national
• Must have at least 5 years plus experience with full P&L responsibilities.
• Senior leadership experience in a manufacturing operation
• High level skills in marketing, sales and distribution.
• Strong problem solving skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.