Manager, Site Master Planning - (Lamphun Plant)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241583
Employer Ref. update2015
- Maintain short term (4-6months) production planning at Lamphun to ensure adequate balance between capacity and capability across the value chains (mould, front-end, finishing OEM and sourcing)
- Develop production plans at Lamphun and prioritize orders and allocation based on capacity, volume and time of delivery (including decision to allocate volume production to approved list of suppliers)
- Address any imbalance issue
- Maintain and enforce proper production planning governance and structure
- Attend weekly Master Planning meeting with Production Master Planning
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of relevant data regarding resources and capacity, analyse performance and monitor KPI
- Conduct relevant data analysis and effectively communicate analysis results and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Resolve master data related issues or escalate for critical case
- Strong knowledge and experience in planning
- Experience in jewelry industry or related
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in production planning or material planning ; background in jewellery industry will be preferable
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managerial or manager level is a must
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skill and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to supervise team
- Have broad vision, good in skills development and able to prevent problems in future
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both of spoken & written
- Good command in computer proficiency
- Well adapt in diverse environment and able to work well under high pressure
Apply to: http://pptcareers.com/
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
88 Soi Sukhapiban2 Soi31 , Kweang Dokmai, Khet Praves, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02 7287200, 02 7270250-2 Fax: 027287250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
ABOUT PANDORA PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 80 countries on six continents through approximately 9,800 points of sale, including more than 1,300 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,000 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,800 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2013, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 9.0 billion (approximately EUR 1.2 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.