Manager – Senior Manager, Internal Communication
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228268
Employer Ref. *Thanaton
Level : Manager – Senior Manager
Function : Communications
Report to : Head of Internal Communication
To plan and perform complex activities for execution of internal communication campaigns and activities, in order to enhance employee engagement and understanding of communication being delivered
Principal Accountabilities :
- Review, plan and design complex elements of campaigns, and capture concept and theme in order to ensure alignment and appropriateness of communication messages being delivered
- Coordinate with communication, marketing communication and related parties in order to create alignment in brand and communication messages to all stakeholders
- Perform complex activities for implementation of communication campaign e.g. management statement, and events for non-product issues, as well as guide junior members through difficult assignments, in order to convey the desired messages and ensure that process is run efficiently and in a timely manner
- Liaison with agencies, event organizers, suppliers and etc. to ensure that communication objectives are met within budget and appropriate time frame
- Perform in-depth analysis and recommendation to address all opinions and attitudes regarding the communication activities to ensure effectiveness of communication program and ensure accuracy of the message conveyed
- Plan and design communication approach to be implement across the company, to ensure involvement and reduce risks associated with insufficient communications
- Ensure quality of arrangement of events and activities, as well as any corrective actions for problems during the preparation and implementation phase, in order to ensure efficiency of project delivery
- Research on the practices of benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Identify and respond appropriately to issues regarding corporate/internal communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Continuously update oneself with changes in communication trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Communication or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of communication; internal, external or corporate communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Thai and English), facilitation, project and event management
- Team player, good interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in independently and in a collaborative team environment interacting with all levels in the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, basic skill in graphic design and production design is an advantage
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.