Manager/Senior Manager, Accounting
2C2P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277976
To assist Chief Financial Officer on all accounting functions in Thailand, including the following activities, but not limited to:
- Leading the financial reporting team and managing day to day finance accounting team in Thailand, conversant with Thailand regulations.
- Timely preparation and review of monthly management report and financial statement to the local management as well as head office in Singapore, preferably experience with IFRS requirements.
- Assisting in annual budgeting and cash flow management
- Working closely with management and support business decision making and initiatives while ensuring accurate revenue and cost recognition.
- Liaising with local auditors on audit and taxation matters, banks.
- Formulating and implementing strong internal control
- Experienced in corporate secretarial
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Thai Nationality
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and a qualified CPA with 10-15 years of relevant experience of which 3-5 years should have been spent in a managerial position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and good experience in computerized accounting system.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be pro-active, hands-on, organized, meticulous with an eye for details and accuracy, have the ability to multi task
- Prior working experience in audit will be advantageous
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a conducive and satisfying working environment and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and skill upgrading.
Interested candidates are to submit a comprehensive resume with current and expected salaries to:
2C2P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The 9th Towers Grand Rama 9
TNB 01-02, Tower B, 26th Floor,
33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 2C2P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About 2C2P (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Do you have a deep passion for quality? Are you interested in the latest technologies? Do you enjoy "working smart"?
If you answer "Yes!" to these questions, we have a great job opportunity for you.
2C2P is a leading Southeast Asian (SEA) payment services provider. It offers a number of comprehensive, technology-driven, omni-channel payment services tailored to the needs of financial institutions, e-commerce and m-commerce businesses and retailers, facilitating electronic and mobile commerce. 2C2P enables payment acceptance through credit and debit cards, as well as through bank channels such as ATMs, internet banking and mobile banking. 2C2P also facilitates cash acceptance via payment counters, an important feature in SEA, a region characterized by low card penetration. With 2C2P's comprehensive omni-channel solutions, merchants can now transact with both banked and unbanked customers.
2C2P is a PCIDSS Level 1 certified company. The company processes billions of dollars in transactions for many businesses. 2C2P has offices across Southeast Asia, including in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand, as well as in Hong Kong. In 2015, 2C2P was recognized by CBInsights as one of the world's top 25 payment startups. It is a 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award winner, recognized as one of Asia's fastest growing technology companies.
Currently we’re looking for Talented Accounting Leads for our new dynamic team in Thailand.