Manager, Sales District (Bangkok)
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228133
Job Description ;
- Act as CST and GMTh representative (Sales, Marketing) to dealing with Retailer
- To be Business consultant to improve Retailer business operation In area of sales and marketing
- Gather local competitive movement in the area of sales and marketing and report monthly to Sales Field Operation Manager
- To regularly report to Imm. supervisor on weekly basis with comments and further actions and to conduct Field Visit Report identifying areas of improvement, agreeing on actions and timing with retailers to correct problem areas
- To ensure that proper sales and Marketing management system are in place
- to consistently focus on improving CSI and Retail Standards
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- 4-6 years of Sales field experience
- Knowledge on marketing and Business Management
- Knowledge on automobile business
- Presentation Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Leadership Skill
- Planning ability
- Working effectively with others
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
About General Motors (Thailand) Ltd.
General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Motors Corporation, the world's largest automaker, has been the global industry sales leader for 77 years. Founded in 1908, GM today employs about 266,000 people around the world. With global headquarters in Detroit, GM manufactures its cars and trucks in 33 countries.
Established in 1993, General Motors Thailand has been operating as GM’s regional hub for vehicle production for both domestic sales and export for over ten years. General Motors Thailand manufacturing center in Rayong province is one of GM’s most advanced automotive facilities worldwide, producing world-class quality vehicles for GM and its affiliates under the names Chevrolet includes the Zafira MPV, the Optra Sedan and Estate, the Colorado pickups, the Aveo sub-compact and the latest addition, the Captiva SUV, all of which are distributed in Thailand through Chevrolet Sales Thailand’s over 100 outlets nationwide. Recently, General Motors annouced its 15 billion baht investment for its ASEAN's first GM Engine Plant in Thailand.
With the growing success of the General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. and the expansion of our manufacturing operations, General Motors is now offering more career opportunities for talented individuals. If you are looking for a long, rewarding career - join GM, worldwide employer with many opportunities around the world. More information on GM can be found at www.gmthailand.com