Manager, Retail Merchant Acquisition
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220055
Employer Ref. salesandmarketing
This role is responsible for expanding their corporate merchant portfolio. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from lead generation, negotiations, closing, and on-boarding to ongoing client relationship management. In addition, you would be working closely with internal product and operational team to formulate tailored payment solution. Meanwhile, you will maintain existing merchant relationship with providing market insight and trends to grow business activity and loyalty.
- Study the Cash customer’s profile and analyst competitive landscape
- Conduct feasibility study where appropriate
- Develop an Express Centre strategy for the cash market
- Develop a winning and viable retail business strategy for the country
- Develop strategy implementation plan(s), detailing key objectives, tasks, timelines and budgets
- Identify and negotiate with retailers who have a large presence, no. of outlets or network of customers nationwide (eg. National convenience store chains, office goods delivery companies, etc)
- Retail Operations; Establish, operate and maintain an efficient retail operating system (people, process and system) to maximise and sustain a steady revenue stream from express centres
- Continuously improve, refresh and revitalise products and services to meet changing customer needs
- Performance Monitoring, Improvement & Reporting
- Monitor business performance on a periodic basis
- Analyst business trends, trading patterns and customer profiles
- Develop proactive and reactive strategies and tactics to deal with issues and problems
- Compile monthly reports detailing service standards and performance of the retail business segment
- Educated to tertiary level, preferably with degree in Business Management or a commercially oriented subject (eg MBA, Commercial, etc)
- A minimum of 5 years’ strategic planning experience in consumer marketing.
- Experience in sales and sales process.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Retail trade from a service perspective.
- Comprehensive knowledge of air express industry
- Good command in English both speaking and writing
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.