Manager, Production-(Lamphun Plant)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219087
Employer Ref. update2015
- Lead and Manage man, machine, material and resources utilisation
- Ensure that products are produced on time with good quality
- Ensure that production process is cost effective
- Monitor and follow up production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor and follow up product standards and implement quality-control programmes
- Support and follow up 3P to achieve on plan delivery and new standard product time line
- Support PE, CI and TPM management
- Supervise and motivate team work environment
- Supervise and ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Review and follow up team’s KPIs/performance and identify training needs
- Cross function and peers management
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Participate in tactical decision and planning of production forecast
- Participate in Quality process by providing feedback on quality results?
- Participate in setting of end-to-end production processes which related to Product Development, new concept of machines/tooling and standardisation for production
- Participate and provide production capability data to set standard and process and quality.
- Influence tactical decision for other key related projects
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate, and run a production unit
- People and organization management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have coaching skills and ability to coach other
- Ability on problem-solving and situation management
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of production cost and budgeting
- Production output by process
- % on time as production plan
- % productivity
- % roll throughput yield
- Production process time
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Gemology or related field
- Minimum 10 years of production process in manufacturing environment (thousands employees)
- Minimum 3 years in managerial role
- Experience with jewelry manufacturing company is preferred
- Experience with new manufacturing set up is an advantage
- Fast problem solving and analytical skills
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- People skills and service mind
- Good communication skills in Thai & English both of spoken & written
Apply to: http://pptcareers.com/
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
88 Soi Sukhapiban2 Soi31 , Kweang Dokmai, Khet Praves, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02 7287200, 02 7270250-2 Fax: 027287250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
ABOUT PANDORA PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 80 countries on six continents through approximately 9,800 points of sale, including more than 1,300 concept stores. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,000 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,800 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2013, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 9.0 billion (approximately EUR 1.2 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.