Manager, Product Innovation Designer
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213736
- Propose ideas to Product Innovation Director with regards to product innovation design and trends based on provided roadmap/concepts
- Develop conceptual ideas and problem solving into sketches
- Manage Product Innovation CAD Drawer with regards to development of sketches to CAD
- Supportdevelopment process of the new innovative product with prototype team
- Coordinate with internal and external organisations with regards to product innovation development of conceptual designs, trends
- Participate in brainstorming sessions in order to bring idea and experience to achieve the optimum product innovation in terms of developing and manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 7 years of experience in jewellery design
- Strong knowledge and skills in jewellery designs and trends
- Able to apply ergonomics to jewellery design
- Eyes for aesthetics
- Good communication skills in English
- All nationalities are welcome
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).