Manager - Performance Improvement (Exp. in Automotive Industry)
EY Corporate Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001287140
- Thai national, 30 years old up
- Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in business coaching, executive training, and/or sales team coaching required
- 7-8 years of automotive industry experience. Skill in one specific area is a plus (i.e. Sales Operation, Dealer/Network Development, Sales/Service Field Force Training, Customers Experience Management ,CRM, Marketing, Premium Retail Sales)
- Possess business development experience is a plus. Able to well-source clients locally and internationally.
- Good commands of English (Writing, speaking, listening and reading).
- Experienced leader with international capabilities. Able to handle objections and questions professionally with high-value return quality.
- Mature and professional. Handle pressure and issues well during live training
- Able to travel both in Bangkok, Upcountry and/or Oversea
- Able to work remotely in a professional and disciplined manner
- Meet with client for identifying business solution needs. Able to offer value to clients since day-1 of meeting and make excellent impression of the company
- Research, strategize, and develop business solution and training plans
- Utilizing workshops, coaching, and scenario simulation to achieve client's business goals and value target needs
- Travel to conduct the training/coaching independently or in a small team, locally and upcountry
- Conduct evaluation and wrap-up for client
- Maintain good relations with clients to ensure continuous service.
- Support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and participate in business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
- Work effectively as a team leader, leading and delivery the project, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the Organization.
Interested and qualified candidate can apply in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit's National Convention Center) or submit your resume via APPLY NOW.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Limited
About EY Corporate Services Limited
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.