Manager, Operational Accounting
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236041
- Responsible for revenue/cost recognition of logistics accounting, taxation and reporting.
- Co-ordinate activities with operation and other departments to ensure that organization process is followed properly and in compliance to the company policy
- Supervise new billing/ operations on standard company policies and procedures that related to billing
- Responsible for timely invoicing to customers as well as recording of vendors’ invoices.
- Ensure Credit Notes issuance to customer is in compliance with the company policy.
- Verify and ensure payment to vendors is supported by complete and correct evidence as well as payment approval is in accordance with the company authorization table.
- Supervise correctness of WHT and VAT applied to customer’s receipt and vendor’s payment.
- Control Cash Advance for daily operations to ensure that it is properly used for business purpose and timely returned to cashier with complete and valid supporting documents.
- Prepare month-end transaction.
- Responsible for delivery of complete data in the system as required for month-end closing within country due date.
- Review accuracy of accrued revenue and costs (unbilled transactions) to ensure P&L is fairly stated at month-end closing.
- Analyze variances of actual versus accrual by customer and vendors.
- Be able to understand and comment on P&L of department for management.
- Prepare various reports to serve management as and when required.
- Monitor the DPO (Days Purchase Outstanding) in accordance with the company policy.
- Coordinate with Operations and Finance to resolve uncollectible debts and/or dispute in order to achieve DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) target.
- Supervise of financial KPIs for the department.
- Prepare forecast and budget for the department.
- Ensure the internal control mechanism is in place according to the Company standard and policy.
- Follow-up action plans to internal and external audit findings.
- Be the focal point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders in all accounting and finance related issues.
- Assist and support audit teams in verifying bills and billing data
- Other assignment from immediate supervisor concerned to finance function
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- Self-motivated , service mind, high responsibility and independent working with team spirit
- Possess the positive thinking
- Good coordination skills and have patient in detailed work clarification
- Be a self-starter, learner and problem solving skills
- Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet deadlines
- Having senses of urgency
- Strong analytical skills with eyes for details
- Strong knowledge Accounting principal
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good command of MS Office especially excel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 66,000 employees in 2,000 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 15.4 billion. Schenker belongs to the Deutshe Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 35 billion. Here in Thailand, there are 1,300 employees in 14 offices and 13 warehouses.