Manager, IT @ Amari Vogue Krabi
Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243591
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for users’ requirement for comparing specifications
- Plan for installing hardware
- Monitor, advice and consult in maintenance
- Examine network implementation to work effectively
- Create policies for training about information technology
- Examine and modify qualifications and details in technical issues and applied program for system features to work accurately
The successful candidate has:
- Male Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business computer or any related fields
- Experience least 2 years’ Direct experience in IT Manager
- Experience in Micros, Opera is very important.
- Knowledge in Project management, Hardware, Software, Network
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Patrice Landrein - General Manager
Amari Vogue Krabi
149 Moo 3 T. Nongtalay Muang Krabi 81180
Tel: 075-607-777 Fax: 075-607-700
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
About Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
An exciting window to Thailand and Asia
Celebrate the colours and rhythms of modern Asia with Amari. One of Thailand’s largest locally owned hotel and resort groups, with a network of properties in desirable beach, rural and city destinations across Thailand, Amari has introduced travellers from all corners of the world to the warmth of Asian hospitality for nearly four decades. Embark on a journey, to wherever your heart desires, and discover the beauty and spirit of a culture that has fascinated travellers around the world for centuries.