Manager, Inventory and Accounting
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245619
- Drive best practice in inventory closing processes.
- Ensure strong internal control in closing processes of inventory without unexpected adversity and in compliance with Group's standard, accounting standards and regulations
- Link financial inventory report to costing reports;
- Analyse and get information about variance and key variables as input to the monthly report
- Support Inventory stock count control
- Develop and maintain inventory stock policy
- Deliver inventory reports and information
- Be coordinator regarding inventory
- Graduated Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting and inventory control
- At least 2 years of expereince in management level
- Background experiene in auditing firm with CPA would be advantage
Strong communication and leadership skills
Fluent communication in Thai and English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).