Manager, Human Resources
IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277186
- Develop Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and objectives for the company and communications well with employees
- Implement Human Resources strategies in compliance with business objectives, legal requirements, law and regulations
- Manage and execute the Human Resources Information System to provide timely and accuracy of employee information report and analysis
- Provide Human Resources supports in core functions (Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, KPI and Competency
- Develop and plan the employee relations & communication programs and activities to create and maintain good rapport environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in manufacturing environment with high volume assembly operations
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and service minded
- Good problem-solving and analytic skills
- Computer Literacy
- Good command of written and spoken English
Note: Work Location is at Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya
If you are self-motivated, a good team player and looking for challenges, you are invited to join our team; please send your resume with expected salary to:
Human Resources Department- Recruitment
IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd
158-160 Moo 1, Hi-Tech Industrial Estate,
Tumbol Banlane, Amphor Bangpa-in, Ayuthaya 13160
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
About IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
MMI-IntriPlex is a leading developer and manufacturer of complex, miniaturized components and systems used in a large variety of data storage. Our State of the Art Factory is located at 160 Moo 1, Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, Tambol Baanlane, Amphur Bangpa-in, Ayutthaya 13160.
We are a premier supplier of precision mechanical products and related services. We bring value to our customers by delivering technology leadership and high quality product solutions which allow them to excel in their markets. We strive to be second to none in customer service and responsiveness. We will grow the Company by selectively expanding our product offerings into markets and segments which effectively leverage our core competencies. We will achieve these goals through the collaborative efforts of our employees, customers and suppliers, in a work environment that challenges and fulfills our people, promotes both innovation and teamwork, and rewards excellence in all that we do.
“Providing innovative product and process solutions that enable tomorrow what is not possible today”
Intri-Plex – the name is derived from the combination of “intricate” and “complex”- is one of the world’s foremost precision metal stamping and post-processing companies. As a company, we have merged technology with world-class manufacturing to create virtually new paradigms for product optimization, product development and high-volume production.
We are currently seeking energetic and capable candidates to join our team. The details of vacant position and qualifications are shown below.
More Jobs from this employer