Manager, Hotel Asset Management
The Erawan Group Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001200333
Employer Ref. update2016
Successful candidate will become an integral part of an Asset Management team to act as owner representative for The Erawan Group’s hotels portfolio. He/she will play a key role in liaising with management teams at the hotels to maximize performance and asset value of The Erawan Group’s hotel portfolio. He/she will directly support The Erawan Group’s management by providing recommendations based on extensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Monthly performance review: Prepare hotels’ monthly performance presentations, analyze trend, market position, and variance in hotel financial performance (profit & loss statement). Prepare points of discussion prior to attending monthly operations meeting with hotel management teams and critique the results.
- Forecast: Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually re-forecast of hotels’ profit and loss statements for consolidation into The Erawan Group’s projected performance.
- Market survey: Conduct market surveys and present survey results to management to update market condition in terms of hotel industry demand & supply. Attend hotel industry conferences. Maintain and update database of market demand & supply.
- Budgeting: Review, analyze, and critique annual hotel budgets as prepared by hotel management teams. Apply past performance, hotel industry demand & supply and other market conditions information into the analysis to prepare points of discussion prior to attending budget meeting with hotel management teams and critique the proposed hotel budgets.
- Asset improvements: Monitor capital expenditure to ensure proper maintenance of hotel properties. Take ownership of asset improvement special projects such as renovations, perform feasibility study for the projects, and coordinate with hotel management team and project team to ensure projects are carried out according to timeline and budget.
- Compliance: Ensure hotels are complied with related rules and regulations and ensure that permits and licenses are properly acquired.
- Special assignments: Support management in analyzing data and preparing presentations as requested.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate
- Good understanding of profit & loss statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of English and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex data requirement. Prudent, detailed, and result oriented
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Highly proficient skills in MS-Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Age 25 – 30 years old. Thai nationality only
Please email your resume by click "Apply Now"
All applications will be accepted by e-mail only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Erawan Group Public Co., Ltd.
About The Erawan Group Public Co., Ltd.
ERAWAN is Thailand’s leading hotel investment company with diversified hotel portfolio from luxury to midscale and economy segment across Thailand. We currently own 34 hotels, some under management partnership with world-class hotel operators including Hyatt, Marriott, Accor, IHG and Star wood.
The Company was established in 1982 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 1994.