MANAGER GROUND OPERATIONS CONTROL/ผู้จัดการแผนกควบคุมการบริการภาคพื้น
Thai Smile Airways Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245864
Manager Ground Operations Control
- Male or Female
- Age above 31 years old
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- 8 years of ground operation Airline Industry background
- Experienced in Supervisor position at least 5 years
- Attended Aviation security and Dangerous good regulation Training
- Experience and knowledge in Station Set Up will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Navitaire system and World Tracer system will be an advantage
- Good level of proficiency in MS Office Suite of products including well developed Word, Excel and Power point
- Good command of both spoken and written English will be an advantage.
- Pro-active and responsible, comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet deadlines
- Able to travel on service journey to provincial and international stations
- Monitor and control flights on-time performance for all station i.e., Bangkok Provincial and International
- Monitor and control matter relater personnel and development of all International and Provincial station of the Ground Customer Service.
- Control and audit the newly implementation for the operation of Hub Operation Analysis and Evaluation.
- Control and support in case of accidents and irregularities all stations.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties e.g. AOT related to safety and security of THAI Smile flight.
- Manage, control and audit the development of strategy and performances for Ground Customer Service.
- Review, analyze and control gathering of data and information of flight operation.
- Control, audit and evaluate the service quality of Ground Handling Agent to ensure that Ground Handling Performance are met Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Smile Airways Co., Ltd.
About Thai Smile Airways Co., Ltd.