Manager, Front Office @ Amari Residences Bangkok
Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236509
To performs his/her functions within the framework defined the norms of the chain and by internal regulation. In order to accomplish this, Front office Manager has several services under his responsibilities as: Front Office, Reservation, Telephone, Reception, Bell captain and other replacement mission and responsibilities as per general assign
You will be responsible for:
- Supervised the operation of the Front of the house as well as back office
- Ensure communication between all sub-department is properly done by using the right channel of delegation
- Overview department performances by analytical to enhance most effective operation within his department
- To be supportive and implement method of works according to development plan to ensure all staff has sufficient knowledge Sample
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in instructional design and implementation and delivery of effective training platforms
- Hospitality Industry experience in either operations
- Very good written, verbal and interpersonal skills in English and in Thai
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by e-mail to:
Mantira Thongnim : Manager, Human Resources Department
Amari Residences Bangkok
36 Soi Soonvijai Petchaburi Road, Huaykwang Bangkapi Bangkok 10310
Tel: 02-308-5900 Fax: 02-319-9759
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
About Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
An exciting window to Thailand and Asia
Celebrate the colours and rhythms of modern Asia with Amari. One of Thailand’s largest locally owned hotel and resort groups, with a network of properties in desirable beach, rural and city destinations across Thailand, Amari has introduced travellers from all corners of the world to the warmth of Asian hospitality for nearly four decades. Embark on a journey, to wherever your heart desires, and discover the beauty and spirit of a culture that has fascinated travellers around the world for centuries.